Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: The Infantry Problem
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Infantry is OP
4.62%
3 4.62%
Infantry is above average
3.08%
2 3.08%
Infantry is fine as is
23.08%
15 23.08%
Infantry needs some small changes
24.62%
16 24.62%
Infantry is under powered
16.92%
11 16.92%
Infantry is just the worst
7.69%
5 7.69%
Wall Barricades are evil and should be removed
9.23%
6 9.23%
I do not care
10.77%
7 10.77%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Infantry Problem 2
Best Jugg armour vs Best all hero's armour on Leg 
https://i.gyazo.com/8f44009f364eae71340b...60d0fa.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/61d6da4cc613e32ba76b...1d0928.mp4

Yea I know it's like 2 bots vs 3-4 but I want to point out how we take just about the same number of hits to go down and that being what 4 ish or so. What I would like to see is that number being about 8-12 for Leg and 15-20 for Jugg ish. 

We have all had different idea's on how to buff, change, nerf, fuck with this mod but the only way I can see Inf becoming more useful if he is more of a tank than what he is now whether that means you nerf him in some other way idk/idc that change would be worth it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Why legionnaire though? That class already has an advantage of being able to toss stuff.
It's has no + in iron flesh other than being a hero. It was just to show jugg vs a 'normal' class.

(09-12-2017, 08:48 AM)Bobo Wrote: I think the truth lays somewhere in between (as usually). If it is too hard there are players that are discouraged to go on but it works the opposite as well. If it becomes too easy there are other players who'd find it boring (me myself belonging to this group).
The Devs have a very difficult task to keep things balanced which is probably impossible to do the way everyone'd be satisfied.

its only  my IMHO, i only want say so it became more hard now difficult not only for the infantryman. All good now for me)
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
(09-12-2017, 08:40 AM)ღκpŎζΊĢõɲθǮ*ღ Wrote: After last buff  SHC will better then Wall. Infantry is happy?
becouse cading with SHC nords destroy more time because the wall is more often hit by the Nords

maybe need remove - 1000hp for shc for greater benefit from infantry lol

sometime ago  my CTS kill Nord Ranger with one shot in body, but now my  for DB need 2 shots. Sometime ago my Heavy Shturmhaube save my ass if i got headshot from any range bot in Hard run, but now my best helmet for MP no save me if i got headshot from the weakest range nord in Hard run. And sometime ago did not create such themes with such problems "The Infantry Problem" :)

I do not understand why the developers decided that the constant complication with each new update will be good for the players. On the contrary! If players do not have fun  with their all heroes and their stuff, then this is the first reason why they will not start the game any more :(

PS: Sry for my English ) ty

That's so sad to hear. Nord ranger takes 2 shots to die with DB? I thought shotgun arrows for Einherjar rangers and badass tricksters were enough! I have never had any pikeman char. But this is just injustice. That stupid nord ranger on hard also needs two shots to die with my chosen marksman using Bolt Tosser with Damascus Bolts!
But I still think infantry is the hardest one. With zweihander you can't even kill some rag bots 2 vs 1. Because when you don't have shield the Nord's swing can pass through his teammate and us Swadians just lose hp when we hit a teammate. There are many problems to write but I am too lazy for that and Leandero has already typed what I think.

The situation may only be solved by some radical changes. I think develepers should implement the following:
-Add 1 more iron flesh stat for all hero classes and add 2 for infantry heroes(3 for jugg maybe?).
-Buff all hero armor stats by 5 and by 10 for infantry(more for jugg again) without adding weight disadvantage. To balance it Legendary armors will be buffed too.
-Let us kill the ranger on hard with 1 db and 1 shot from Bolt Tosser.(This one is a little personal :P)
-If there will be no buffs for us, then nerf the Nords on Rag.

Lastly, to all people who will say"Omg wtf you ruined the game! Everyone is too powerful, easy runs!". No my friend, 5-10 more body armor won't save you from getting one hit from Ragnar nor will it save your ass in a field with 16 Einherjar rangers. These little changes are only going to give us some durability in melee combat.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(09-12-2017, 10:59 AM)Swaliant Wrote: That's so sad to hear. Nord ranger takes 2 shots to die with DB? I thought shotgun arrows for Einherjar rangers and badass tricksters were enough! I have never had any pikeman char. But this is just injustice. That stupid nord ranger on hard also needs two shots to die with my chosen marksman using Bolt Tosser with Damascus Bolts!
But I still think infantry is the hardest one. With zweihander you can't even kill some rag bots 2 vs 1. Because when you don't have shield the Nord's swing can pass through his teammate and us Swadians just lose hp when we hit a teammate. There are many problems to write but I am too lazy for that and Leandero has already typed what I think.

The situation may only be solved by some radical changes. I think develepers should implement the following:
-Add 1 more iron flesh stat for all hero classes and add 2 for infantry heroes(3 for jugg maybe?).
-Buff all hero armor stats by 5 and by 10 for infantry(more for jugg again) without adding weight disadvantage. To balance it Legendary armors will be buffed too.
-Let us kill the ranger on hard with 1 db and 1 shot from Bolt Tosser.(This one is a little personal Tongue)
-If there will be no buffs for us, then nerf the Nords on Rag.

Lastly, to all people who will say"Omg wtf you ruined the game! Everyone is too powerful, easy runs!". No my friend, 5-10 more body armor won't save you from getting one hit from Ragnar nor will it save your ass in a field with 16 Einherjar rangers. These little changes are only going to give us some durability in melee combat.

I gotta say I don't agree with increasing armour as the main buff, it won't help much with high dmg hits (which seems to be the bigger concern). Increasing hp or reducing overall damage proportion taken would address this more without giving the OP feel vs weaker nords.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
OK this is just getting ridicules
Pike is the most OP class and I'm sorry to all you DB fans out there but they are tier 4 for a reason

Woody- What you want would give us so much HP that we could open fight waves such as Fire Jotnes
It would take away pretty much any threat from the bots that got crush
It would mean that most likely Infantry could now take more then 1 hit from Odin
You may still be able to be shot but you could most likely take all of the arrows and not die...
This would make Infantry more OP then MP with Rups right now

Also who ever made that post about SHC's I think you came in and just started typing
People still don't use SHC's because they can't really see any change from what they where when they had X2 HP
I see it taking a nerf that would make them worthless or a limit that would make it harder to spam them
(09-12-2017, 01:09 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: OK this is just getting ridicules
Pike is the most OP class and I'm sorry to all you DB fans out there but they are tier 4 for a reason

Woody- What you want would give us so much HP that we could open fight waves such as Fire Jotnes
It would mean that most likely Infantry could now take more then 1 hit from Odin
You may still be able to be shot but you could most likely take all of the arrows and not die...

Also who ever made that post about SHC's I think you came in and just started typing
People still don't use SHC's because they can't really see any change from what they where when they had X2 HP
I see it taking a nerf that would make them worthless or a limit that would make it harder to spam them

How is MP with rups op? The item is very rare and deals a good amount of damage. However MP is one-hit by many bots and missiles. So you can only peek and throw and you are fucked in open combat situations.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(09-12-2017, 01:09 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: OK this is just getting ridicules

So you are saying Mp needs to be more Op as we cant take value away from your rups ? 
You have missed my point whether this is on me or you I don't care. I'm talking to the dev's just about as this is my suggestion on how to change up the problem. 

Inf feels useless on most hard/rag runs. Are we all with this? Just about? Ok. Well, what has the base Inf Hero have to go for it vs the other 3 base Heros? (Not looking at the main thing for that hero eg Mara = Polearms)

Mmm well, Shielding/Armour (Survivability) 2 traits that would come to mind as a tank. (Someone that takes the hits for the team) 
Next things going for it are 2h well, let's be honest 2h/polearms do the same job and just about and Pike, as we can agree on, it more of the dps class vs inf. (I will come back to this  VVV )
Next would be 1h's all class other than pike have 1h's so that's not new.

Ok lets go with negatives that make up Inf now.
  • Being slower than the other 3 classes but not really that bad at all.
  • Not having any "ranged" shit.

So we have a problem it is useless at "x" thing well let's see why that is 
" Not having any "ranged" shit." ok well changing that is stupid? Yea. 
"Being slower than the other 3 classes but not really that bad at all." Well, it's not the problem at.
"Any cade being Op..." Well we need wall, shc as Inf so that would be stupid to change that as then you are 100% depended on an Inf to come to each run vs atm you only need 1 or 2 of class to do a run in any combination

So we are left with a Buff so do we buff to something.
Buffing 2h,1h is pointless 
Buffing Shielding would be ok ish but then takes away Rg/Pc job and any more be op = too much afk people.

Buffing Survivability well we are on to something but how far should we go? Well could go for a "small change for "x" % but fuck that bullshit try something different. So make to the point where its the most op class in game THEN come in with a nerf to some other area of Inf. Looking back up ^^ mm seems like 1/2h is the only thing or we could make the class slower mmmmmm what to do... Give me 2mins

Zwei New

One handed: 170 (Was 200)
Two handed: 240
Polearm: 110
Archery: 20
Crossbow: 85
Throwing: 60
Power draw: 1
Power throw: 2
Power strike: 8
Ironflesh: 8
Athletics: 7
Shield: 8

Leg New

One handed: 240
Two handed: 155 (was 185)
Polearm: 80
Crossbow: 20
Throwing: 250
Power throw: 6
Ironflesh: 8

Rg New

One handed: 190 (was 200)
Two handed: 165 (was 185)
Throwing: 60
Ironflesh: 9
Shield: 10

Jugg New

Jugg gets a bigger Survivability buff as the nerf was bigger 
One handed: 200 (was 220)
Two handed: 200 (was 210)
Throwing: 20
Ironflesh: 10
Athletics: 6 (was 8)

What the Survivability buff is idk/idc just make it to the point were I could take 1/1.5 hits from Odin but I have 110% of not getting away from him from being so slow or nerf 1h or 2h so we are not the ones looking op in the score boards. 

A Nerf to 2h would be welcome making pike the Dps class and Inf the Tank, Xbow High Damage and Sniper Pure Skill. The speed of Inf is almost op i out ran King Ragnar on hard as rg.. This should not be the case so a nerf to this would be welcome if we got a buff to something else that being survivability.

I am not saying MP needs to be OP I am saying it is and we don't need any more OP classes

I think you may have missed the fact that you asked for a buff so it would take 15-20 hit's to kill you from bots that now 1-2 hit you
That is not a limited change
That is a insane change
Am I the only one who thinks that the classes have there own fields of use?
And that the spam of cades have  removed most of those fields?
Do I need to go and outline what each class is used for for the third time?