Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
I hope this scaIe Armor can remove current ScaIe Armor(Khergit ScaIe Armor BIue,brown etc)
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
(09-09-2012, 05:34 PM)Ryu link Wrote: Well at least your drawings are better than mine and Art2X's Tongue
What did u say about my drawings little bastard?!
(09-09-2012, 05:34 PM)Ryu link Wrote: Also that really looks like Kon i agree Big Grin. Man now i wish we had Bleach weapons here for fun hahaha Tongue.
Wow, u saw this great anime too.I wanna have sword of Kenpati Dzaraki.It's so brutal 8)
What about Naruto?
P.S.WTF,I love nyan cat for it's nya...
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
(09-09-2012, 06:14 PM)Art2X link Wrote: [quote author=Ryu link=topic=2832.msg49738#msg49738 date=1347212087]
Well at least your drawings are better than mine and Art2X's Tongue
What did u say about my drawings little bastard?!
(09-09-2012, 05:34 PM)Ryu link Wrote: Also that really looks like Kon i agree Big Grin. Man now i wish we had Bleach weapons here for fun hahaha Tongue.
Wow, u saw this great anime too.I wanna have sword of Kenpati Dzaraki.It's so brutal 8)
What about Naruto?
P.S.WTF,I love nyan cat for it's nya...
[/quote]

You should accept your 2d skills as its mate ;D.

Ofcourse i know Bleach or Naruto, i love animes or jrpgs. Currently i'm reading mangas of those since they have the story in advance and since i cant wait animes to catch it Tongue. Bleach is my favourite anime&manga btw Smile.

Ahh you mean Zaraki Kenpachi, yeah a war battered daikatana wouldnt be that bad to have Smile. Damn we just need a bleach mod for warband it seems Big Grin.

/anime nerd mode off
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Umh, mate, let's do our own mod Smile Bleach InvasionSmile
Yeah I meant him, just un russian translation his name is Kenpati Dzaraki.
My chars
(10-09-2012, 12:20 PM)Art2X link Wrote: Umh, mate, let's do our own mod Smile Bleach InvasionSmile
Yeah I meant him, just un russian translation his name is Kenpati Dzaraki.

Ahh i see, sound good in russian too Smile.

For the mod, sure if you can find a coder, a site manager-coder and some money to keep site-servers alive for sometime you can count me in mate Smile. I can try to arrange item stats, classes, mobs-throopers and balancing while modelling stuff for the mod Smile. Also we can call it Anime Invasion and combine all great animes out there as classes, items and enemies; imagine shinigami classes and ninja classes running around together and killing Hollows, evil ninjas etc. hahaha!
Great idea,though.Let's recruit coders from NI Tongue
My chars
Nice idea, Jarold, but I think a warhammer with a steel/gold head should not have a wooden handle. I mean, a solid head can weigh about 10-15 kilos, and smashing that with some force on a head, with a wooden handle, would crush both the guy's head, and the handle. So maybe a metal handle (decorated ofc)?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Someone asked for Onxy Bolts? There you go guys Wink.

Onyx Bolts:
[Image: pk8ki.jpg]
[Image: OcUxH.jpg]

It has a wooden case with celtic symbols on it like repeater xbow, so i guess they'll be a nice couple hehehe. Hope you guys like them Smile.
Good and detailed work Ryu. Well done  Smile

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |
(20-10-2012, 01:03 PM)Ryu link Wrote: Someone asked for Onxy Bolts? There you go guys Wink.

Onyx Bolts:

It has a wooden case with celtic symbols on it like repeater xbow, so i guess they'll be a nice couple hehehe. Hope you guys like them Smile.

Looks great mate! I mostly said it as a joke, but i would indeed like a new look on them!

das_D
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes