Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
Looks very nice, only thing I don't like that much is the texture on the skirt bit I think it might look better with chainmail also the black bits under arm plates might look better with padded cloth or chainmail underneath, but this is all just my opinion  Wink

Also I think your first darker textured one looks nicer since it shows more of the textures detail.
AWESOME,MATE!
But I think it'll be very cool to have some ornament on the chest.It looks empty imao.And i'm agree with Peasant, skirt texture should be lighter.And maybe some rings of it can be rusty or scratched to not look very-very polished?
(22-12-2012, 12:33 PM)VLKA_Hablam link Wrote: but you gave the texture to many nails/dots what ever these points are called
Yeah, too much of them on the chest.
Ryu, pls, dont be angry, I'm trying to help u to improve this greatest armor set Smile
Awesome work.AWESOME
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Nice ryu!

Looking through the comments, it's up to you in the end. Personally I don't mind the pristine-ness of the armour, far too many are scratched and rusted.

About the rivets, you could do less with larger spaces, but again up to you. (looks fine imo, and I know how long it takes to edit textures Tongue).

Have you thought about some engravings? Not necessarily words, or pictures, but wavey lines or something. E.g. Narf's (think it was narf Tongue) gothic has some engravings on it.

Also I didn't notice any fastenings, like straps to hold the pieces together. Just nice little details.

Again, great work ryu!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Constructive criticism:
-The gauntlets seem too blocky and too big, but they're beautiful
-A Heraldic flag on the chest or on the armplates would be amazing.
That's all I really have
But
This is the best armor I have ever seen made in Blender. I give you 98/100
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
No heraldic flags, it makes it look like an normal armour.. It's from plates!
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(22-12-2012, 05:57 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: No heraldic flags, it makes it look like an normal armour.. It's from plates!
Like this I mean:
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
The "WOW effect" of this armor is just impressive!

Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Lord Striker, Sinister_Soldier, Bas; thank you guys, i'm glad you guys like it Smile.

_Sophie_, thanks. But to do that kind of flag on armor, i think i have to make a new mesh that looks more like cloth. Maybe next time Wink.

Hablam; thanks mate, i really hear you guys who dont like those nails, wait for those new screenshots Smile.

Art2X; dont worry mate i dont get angry that quick. Lets see if you like new ones Smile.

Senni; those rivets(nails) are too many because i have some reference images that has maybe even more than what we have on that armor. But the problem is there are some unnecesery ones specially on breastplate. But i hear you guys Smile. About straps; i wanted to add some as meshes but than decided to not to do those at all since polycounts are already big enough. Thanks again mate.

Terath86; thank you mate. On recent pages i explained why gauntlets are too big; because of their sharp shape i had to increase their size so they can fit with most of the native armors without any glitching. Check new screenies for some engravings Smile.

Mr.Peso, thank you Smile.

--------------------------------------

I think i'm really done with this armor(i'm getting sick of working on it over and over again). I tried to listen and shape it with the help of feedbacks from you guys as much as i could but as you guys know, its impossible to make everyone happy; so i call it done now Smile. With latest feedbacks, i removed some nails-rivets, changed old chainmail texture with new one; changed black cloth textures with new chainmail texture; edited normals and created seperate normal maps for every part so while plate parts are more plain, other parts are more bumpy; edited diffuse, fixed belt normal map and did some UV fixing there; and also added a nice lion engraving on breastplate.... Dont forget that guys, i wanted Defender Armor to stay pure-elegant umm plain so no ornaments all over it except a barely visible lionhead on chest Smile.

Ohh and i made a new set of textures for developer version of this armor; its has bronzish colors and a bit more darker than Defender Armor, have some decorative strips etc. with wyrm engraving on it's chestpiece. And added a small part on it's helmet, i think it looks cooler than the normal Defender Armor(damn i should have thought that while doing the first one but its too late for us ordinary people now :Smile ).

Anyway, here is the Defender Armor;
[Image: sPQ46.jpg]
[Image: L3nEE.jpg]

And here is the Defender DEV Armor;
[Image: Fpner.jpg]
[Image: gwNqR.jpg]

Hope you guys and devs like them. Cya guys for now, now i can finally play some game  Big Grin
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
OMG, perfect
just perfect, i like both ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Oh wow, phenomenal job on that! :O