Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Full Blacksmithing list [updated September 2015]
SKS needs 6 Processed Wood in addition to the mats already there.
Striker strikes again.

thanks for info, will update swadian poleaxe once someone knows for sure.
Yes, the swadian poleaxe is usable by heavy skirmisher, and its stats are 156length, 54c/25p, 90 speed.
German poleaxe : 153 length 50c/29p, 90 speed.
Seemingly there are others small differences for several weapons, but I only looked at txt files and haven't checked ingame stats yet. Maybe I'll do it when I have time.
Here are some more updates...

(Maybe now people will not be taken by surprise when I tell them they need to add x amount of Processed Wood to the trade.)  Wink
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Oh good god, better get to editing. Thanks for info.
A plague upon your house, developers!
*edit* going to wait with updating stats on the heavy skirmisher weps until someone's checked ingame (possibly myself, lvling a pikeman alt)
*edit* info added.
Craft Ammunition at level 4 blacksmith, I dont understand,we can take more bolt,arrow and thrown ?
Ammunition is used to make the Ammo Box for the tier 1 Engineer, which is used to quickly refill ammo. So it's purely a crafting material.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(11-04-2013, 12:47 PM)tayfulas link Wrote: Craft Ammunition at level 4 blacksmith, I dont understand,we can take more bolt,arrow and thrown ?

Assorted Ammunition is a material used in crafting a Small Ammo Crate (level 7 alchemist).  The Small Ammo Crate can be deployed in-game (like a barricade).  Each crate deployed in-game can be used to refill someone's ammo once.

Edit: You beat be to it, Maroon.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Hehehehe Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Does anyone know what the armor is that the model is wearing in the "Butcher", "SS Bow" and other pictures?
I cant find it, is it one of the elite armors (Commando Marketplace Armor)?