Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(19-04-2012, 04:12 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: 3:[Image: RI9EW.png]
3: more Swadian-esque

Note: no one may use these without my permission

Well im not in your house but i think, that the number 3, changed colour red to black and blue to red, it would fit very well the swadian style (so that it looks like swadian banner but with a sword in the lions paws
I made some quick test, let me know if you like it that I'll try to make it better (this version is rather crude) :

[Image: sbbanner.png]

[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
removed -- condensed down to original post to keep them together
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Keep them coming guys when we have a few more i will start another poll for the to see which one will be our new banner
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
removed -- condensed down to my original post to keep them all together
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

(20-04-2012, 05:17 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: Keep them coming guys when we have a few more i will start another poll for the to see which one will be our new banner

I'd say we should vote more for concept than "finished" product, as things like color/placement/size can all be tweaked to make the final image look better. I've got SVG file setup pretty nice now, so I can crank out variants pretty easy.

Well I'm impressed. I personally like green background. But honestly, I'd be pretty happy with several of the designs. Great work.
(20-04-2012, 10:09 PM)Illithar link Wrote: Well I'm impressed. I personally like green background. But honestly, I'd be pretty happy with several of the designs. Great work.

Actually, playing around with my last image, it works on quite a lot of backgrounds.  R/G/B all look good.  Dark gray looks really good, even white. Basically, anything other than yellow/orange (make the sword too washed out if still red), purple and pink look pretty good. Really just depends on what we want the dominant color to be on the shields/heraldic mails (not that the mails matter at the moment for most people).

Don't make new thread for your House. Keep it in one.

Merged your new one with this.
ok sorry hande Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder