Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
NickyJ, I have set your permissions so that you are able to see the forum now.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(08-05-2012, 12:54 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: NickyJ, I have set your permissions so that you are able to see the forum now.
Thanks! I have now voted.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Remember to vote, all you Scarlet Blades. Poll closes tomorrow.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Wanna invite SB_Melior? He's my crossbowman alt Big Grin
Vote results are in:
Lion over stripe (previous winner): 0
Lion outline w/ Sword: 2
Triple Sword: 6
Other: 0

So, the triple sword seems to be the winner, although only 8 people voted out of a house of 20ish (I believe). So, in Friewulf/Jarold and approve the results, we have a new banner.

I did a slight rework on the swords by making the lines a little thicker so they show up better than in the previous example, and it's ready to go. Smile
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

I approve this message
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(11-05-2012, 03:39 AM)Jarold link Wrote: I approve this message

Winner posted in my original thread. Also, the updated banner file if you want to play with it early in the mod.

So I dunno if Frei wants to put this in banner update for next patch, I can do it.
Nvermind my last post Galen did it already  Tongue
(12-05-2012, 08:06 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Nvermind my last post Galen did it already  Tongue

Sorry if I overstepped, I figured it should go in since it's been awhile since the last patch, and I didn't want to miss out on the patch round.