Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
NO fear of that. The banners will not be updated until October.
Start the game already!
(12-05-2012, 03:18 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: NO fear of that. The banners will not be updated until October.

Maybe for the rest...but I already published an update for our house.  BHWHAHAHAHHAHAH.

Actually, I've reconstructed 5/7 of the banner files, and was thinking about releasing an unofficial update pack for the banners. But, Hypernoma hasn't gotten back to me about it.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(12-05-2012, 03:18 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: NO fear of that. The banners will not be updated until October.
I lol'd when I read that on the house update banners earlier
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I'm currently overseas on a business trip, internet is crappy at the place I'm staying not to mention not enough time to keep up. I'll be active again in about a month or so.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

I've updated the texture file in my banner post, if people want to copy it. The devs removed my other post, so there is other goodies contained in the download. Just backup any files you overwrite and don't take issues to the devs.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

As you see i'm the only one in my house who plays.  And you guys are my homies on here. 

Requesting to move all my alts over to SB?

<3 Nimueh/Phuckue
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Heey, why not come to PK? I can give you great things!
Start the game already!
aright sure xD i'll post on PK who to inv xD
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Sparhawk!!! Stealing our recruits I see. Darn his endless money supply. BTW im not mad im just having a little fun  ;D.
Hey hey scarlets im not gonna be playing for about a month because I broke my arm but i'll be patrolling the forums every now and then  Tongue