Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
That was a pretty good first event, guys, thanks for coming!
Start the game already!
Thanks for having us Sparhawk. I mean that.

The SB or PK tag pretty much means you'll be playing alongside someone who'll be fun to play alongside and not have the bad attitude I sometimes see elsewhere. No banhammer here LOL! 
I made a post on the house board but that doesn't get used much.... So apologies for posting here but: Anyone help me out I need 7 armor plate? Recipe 1x Q charcoal and 3 x hardened metal, lvl 12 armorsmith . I'm happy to provide mats and cash bonus. Any SB able to help? I just want to make a heavy cade, LOL! I have all the rest of the mats.
(19-06-2012, 04:14 PM)Illithar link Wrote: I made a post on the house board but that doesn't get used much.... So apologies for posting here but: Anyone help me out I need 7 armor plate? Recipe 1x Q charcoal and 3 x hardened metal, lvl 12 armorsmith . I'm happy to provide mats and cash bonus. Any SB able to help? I just want to make a heavy cade, LOL! I have all the rest of the mats.

We should have a house armorsmith to help...it should be listed on the SB forum who it is. If Click was back in the house, I know he could make it -- oh it's Freiwulf..send him a PM to setup the trade, as he'll see that more than the forum probably.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(19-06-2012, 04:14 PM)Illithar link Wrote: I made a post on the house board but that doesn't get used much.... So apologies for posting here but: Anyone help me out I need 7 armor plate? Recipe 1x Q charcoal and 3 x hardened metal, lvl 12 armorsmith . I'm happy to provide mats and cash bonus. Any SB able to help? I just want to make a heavy cade, LOL! I have all the rest of the mats.
I've got plenty of hardened metal and normal charcoal if you want it.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Thanks NickyJ, I have the hardened metal and charcoal I just need someone to turn it armor plate. But thanks for the offer. I'll therefore decline the trade. But as ever I'm ready to help you guys as well.

I'll do what Galen says and try Freiwulf.

I've crafted for a few SB and would rather have the xp and such go in house.
NickyJ here''s a thought (I know we should have this in the SB forum), I'm short sturdy wood by about 28 if you have that I'll happily pay a fair price?
(19-06-2012, 09:17 PM)Illithar link Wrote: NickyJ here''s a thought (I know we should have this in the SB forum), I'm short sturdy wood by about 28 if you have that I'll happily pay a fair price?
Sure. I've got 23 sturdy wood.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Excellent.We should prob switch to pm, but give me a price? I'll pm you.
So played a bit with ughgh and he really stepped up and ran the tactics.

And Jarold maybe we can get the member ship list updated? (I'd do it but don't know how). And always supposed it was House leader or Captain did it.

So when I asked you if you where in SB ughgh sorry. Some people had just been using the banner and as I said, Galen had said you where in SB. If you hadn't been I was going to invite you.

But we need an SB event. We really have an awesome core team. If we all played at the one time we could make it all the way I think.