Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(17-06-2012, 08:35 PM)Illithar link Wrote: But I did see Hande ask "are you blind?" then the message flash "Lord Hypernorma has killed a player", and we lost a player from the server. So if you enjoy playing, and of course you do if you are reading this etc., don't be a prat.

lol...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Ok guys sign up for SB event if you can
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Hey guys, just posting to let you guys know that I have a level 14 alchemist, level 12 armorsmith, and level 8 blacksmith, in case anyone wants anything crafted.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Good good muhahaha prepare click for my mooching, well more mooching then befor muhahaha!

On another note if I was able to edit the first post of our house page I would list the crafters and other things like make it pretty, anyways just have to wait for frei.
Click that'd be awesome I did offer for; "I need 7 armor plate? Recipe 1x Q charcoal and 3 x hardened metal, lvl 12 armorsmith . I'm happy to provide mats and cash bonus."

I'm just trying to craft a heavy cade, I have all the rest just need the armor plate.

Yeh Jarold, I knew most likely you'd be on it if you could.
Click, seriously if I want to trade with you are you SB_Clickunderwear? LOL!
(20-06-2012, 01:22 AM)Illithar link Wrote: And Jarold maybe we can get the member ship list updated? (I'd do it but don't know how). And always supposed it was House leader or Captain did it.

Only Freiwulf can do it, since it's part of his post. You can always see the current member on the main site (www.nordinvasion.com) and then go House > Members. Always up to date.

(20-06-2012, 11:11 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Hey guys, just posting to let you guys know that I have a level 14 alchemist, level 12 armorsmith, and level 8 blacksmith, in case anyone wants anything crafted.

*pout* But I'm the house blacksmith (along with Commisar Sae) *pout*

I agree with Illithar though, we have enough high-full level crafters to make most things (barring material acquisition of course).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

If you want to be a house craftsmen please post your craft levels so I can figure this stuff out.

Illi clickunderwear is me  Tongue , click is not in the house but he has an alt i think i dunno.
Yeah we are pm'ing.

He's trying to help me out.

I'm maxed out as Alchemist Lvl 14 so don't need the xp now but happy to craft and have done for a few SB, gratis of course but you supply the mats (although I can prob help out there sometimes as well) .
(20-06-2012, 01:22 AM)Illithar link Wrote: And Jarold maybe we can get the member ship list updated? (I'd do it but don't know how). And always supposed it was House leader or Captain did it.
(20-06-2012, 11:23 AM)Jarold link Wrote: On another note if I was able to edit the first post of our house page I would list the crafters and other things like make it pretty, anyways just have to wait for frei.
When you become the leader of the house, I think you get to start a new thread for the group, which would let you edit the membership list.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ