Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(20-06-2012, 11:53 PM)Jarold link Wrote: If you want to be a house craftsmen please post your craft levels so I can figure this stuff out.

Illi clickunderwear is me  Tongue , click is not in the house but he has an alt i think i dunno.

On the SB forum, there is already a list of house crafters.  But anywho, I'm a blacksmith lvl 11.4.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Galen it was just a bit out of date on the SB forum I think. Good to know you are a rising blacksmith.

I also think NickyJ is correct that if/when Jarold takes over he can restart the thread.
Lol guys, our two threads have exactly the same number of posts, this one included. Tongue Just something cool I noticed.

EDIT: Mine has more views though  8).
Start the game already!
You didnt count our old house page  8) combined we have 10k views and 45 post MUHAHAHAHAAA
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
OH NO.. Getting sucked into...cRPG!
Noooes!! Don't let it get you!! 8Grabs Jarold's legs*
Start the game already!
Event starts in 20 mins just a big heads up.
[glow=red,2,300]EVENT IS STARTING![/glow]
Start the game already!
good event guys got to prince twice beat him once Tongue but killed prince twice so thats all that matters. no drops. im uploading pics though to dumping area. you guys can too. PK & SB Victory!
There will be a PK-SB event this coming Sunday, will all PKs and SBs please sign up in the event thread?
Start the game already!