Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
Does this mean we get free cheese?

Welcome back Cheesey (officially now).
umm im new to the game and am wondering  how do i join?????
(05-07-2012, 12:07 AM)goofyman link Wrote: umm im new to the game and am wondering  how do i join?????

Fill out an application. Also, you might need to play with a current member of the house (I dunno if that's a rule or not).
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
(05-07-2012, 12:07 AM)goofyman link Wrote: umm im new to the game and am wondering  how do i join?????

Goofyman, you just need to fill out this application.

Membership Application
Ingame Name:
Steam:
Level:
Class:
Loadout:
WB Experience:

If you need financial help for starting help I can help you.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(03-07-2012, 09:38 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Alright Sparhawk. Also, to all members of the Order, please register on this form.

Damn Click just saw the form, thank you, Doh! Posting this to remind people, in case like me they missed it.
Ok guys we are only recruiting lvl 32's and up. I think we might also have  trial system.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Ingame Name:Weewum
Steam:Weewum
Level:17 (Was asked to join by Illithar, saying to apply regardless)
Class:Heavy Crossbow, working to Man at Arms
Loadout:Italian Sword, Gastraphetes, Normal Bolts, and a Plain Board Shield or Deployable
WB Experience:Have had a couple months playing, decent at manual blocking and as a shielder,crossbowan, and archer.
I've seen him play and stay alive with a team until it was only him and above lvl 32's left. Click and Jarold were both there the first time and Weewum was one of the surviving "red shirts" the other night although they may not have noticed. I was playing a low lvl alt so I did.

I've played several times since with him since with my Alt so I'm vouching for him. I hadn't seen the lvl 32 cap when I said to him to apply the first time (I thought it was 14 at the time I first asked him) hoping this ok? 
That's fine, they're mostly just guidelines anyway. Invite has been sent, welcome to the House.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thanks Click.

Welcome Weewum.