Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(30-08-2012, 06:03 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Honestly, I don;t know how to do that, or if its even possible in photoshop. Its very complicated. I'll try to make it flow better.

ANYTHING is possible in Photohsop (and zombo.com). The easiest way would probably be to strip out the backgrounds of all of them and just generate your own background (or use a vector format, which would probably be easier).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

The background is my own custom one, anywho. I made it hopefully look better now.

Heres all the stuff I used for this, just to show you how much I editted some pics.  Big Grin

[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Ah ok, its up now. Thanks spar.
"I lost it at the glamorshot of Click.  ;D

I like it...my only comment would be that the altering background images is a little jarring to the eyes. And, I've always like "red tunics" better than peasants."

Galen beat me too it! Except I like "red shirts" over "red tunics" or "peasants", which I see you have now done I think.

But pretty wow. I like.

Not sure how easy to change it, the more I see it the more I like it, Jarold has the power LOL. Only criticism is that membership list seems really long, if there are a lot of long time inactive I'd probably have dropped them. But maybe I'm mistaken.

All Hail Jarold.

Couldn't get the damn quoty thingy to work right, dagnabbit.

Oh, and you misspelled Captain, easily done as a typo, it reads "Captians". You know Sparhawk will laugh.
Ew, Jarold's in charge now?

I'm probably not coming back to NI anytime soon.
Remember kids, the pointy end goes into the Nord.
(30-08-2012, 10:47 PM)Illithar link Wrote: Only criticism is that membership list seems really long, if there are a lot of long time inactive I'd probably have dropped them.

Well, a lot of those members listed aren't even true members, in the sense that they are people who were invited to the house for trading purposes (I think).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Some are old timers, some are alts, but some I just went Who?

So I suspect you are correct, but don't want to bash as I think it looks really good, except for misspelling Captain, which I think might have been a legacy error and so Click not Jarold. It's just more obvious in the new format.
Me? Make a tyop? Nevre.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I blame click for any mistakes I made in making our new topic post.