Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
(14-02-2012, 10:21 AM)Kwal link Wrote: Where's the LUTE?!

Skalds were storytellers more than literal bards. They recited sagas in front of the meadhall to tell the tale of illustrious northmen. I guess some of them probably had instruments but that really wasn't their main method.
We want LUTE!!!

Or as dropable item then :-)
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
  • granny highlanders
  • two-hander
  • rags of some sort
  • a challenge
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(15-02-2012, 02:08 AM)commissar_sae link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=237.msg12342#msg12342 date=1329214909]
Where's the LUTE?!

Skalds were storytellers more than literal bards. They recited sagas in front of the meadhall to tell the tale of illustrious northmen. I guess some of them probably had instruments but that really wasn't their main method.
[/quote]

Thanks for the history lesson, I really didn't know anything about that! And it's vital information considering this mod strives to be as historically accurate as possible! Your suggestion is like the umpteenth huscarl troop and I'd rather see some diversity.
Axe-Rider

Fast unarmored horse
2handed Axe
Medium Armor: No Head armor, Nomad Armor, Hide boots, leather gloves
Difficulty: Elite-Cav, Other Variation to the Huscarl wave
Nordic Juggernaut

Mounted on a Charger
Long Great Hammer/Polehammer type weapon (Crush-through while riding at mid-high speeds)
Black Armor set, High hp
Difficulty: Ragequit Very Hard
Well the joults at wave 14 are really juggernauts (hardmode)
(16-02-2012, 11:25 AM)Kwal link Wrote: [quote author=commissar_sae link=topic=237.msg12410#msg12410 date=1329271719]
[quote author=Kwal link=topic=237.msg12342#msg12342 date=1329214909]
Where's the LUTE?!

[/quote]

Thanks for the history lesson, I really didn't know anything about that! And it's vital information considering this mod strives to be as historically accurate as possible! Your suggestion is like the umpteenth huscarl troop and I'd rather see some diversity.
[/quote]
Thats the downside of me actually being a historian, pretty much everyone at the time wore some pretty standard gear. Sad kind of ruins the accuracy of the mod for me to see fighting styles 4 centuries apart on the same fighting force. That said the mod is still a lot of fun. Unless you were being sarcastic, in which case You sir are a blackguard and I shall see you on the field of honour!
I'm confused  ??? Neither Warband nor especially Nord Invasion is trying to portray an historical period accurately, as an historian I think you should know that Tongue
Where are all the Forest Bandits , Taiga Bandits - Similar ?  :'(