Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
I'm also going to be leaving so see you guys around. Have Fun !
I'll need a inv, just got back from a trade.
ID:2456925
"He screamed 'Axios!' As he threw himself onto his own sword"
Hope you don't mind, need an invite for 1099.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(09-07-2013, 01:38 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Hope you don't mind, need an invite for 1099.
Invite sent.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(09-07-2013, 02:21 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=7027.msg123723#msg123723 date=1373333910]
Hope you don't mind, need an invite for 1099.
Invite sent.
[/quote]

XD I think I need 2 invites back from a trade I did, long story short, about that soul... No biggie 2463979 and 2465840
;D

Can you invite my alts?
Invites have been sent.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Thank you  Big Grin
Hey guys, hope you are all doing well and killing Nords by the bucket load. This is just a quick update on things.

Since I have not been really active in-game due to RL and other games, I have decided once again to hand the leadership of SK to someone else. (I know, I know) After thinking about it, and all things considered I think Delion can take on the role. He is active and I can keep in touch with him on things and coach him when he needs it. Hopefully things will pick up a bit with new management
and the House will become active once more. So, so long and thanks for all the fish. I'll be around as usual, just not taking up valuable space in the House.

~Sparhawk~
Start the game already!
Hello SK! I'm sure you've all heard, Sparhawk is retiring from leading SK. He has passed leadership to me, seeing as I've been more active than he has. He is not quitting NI all together, he is merely stepping down as leader so that we don't have an inactive leader.

I've been thinking about making some changes, and getting a "fresh start". I want to clear out the house completely, then re-invite all the active members, I would make everyone's Main characters Sergeant and all of their other characters Soldiers. That would keep it more organized. Then we can see just how many actual members we have, not just alts.

Another idea we were thinking of (Me and Reskan) was recruiting lvl 24s (or anywhere below 32) and training them to the ways of High levelhood. We would match 1 lvl 24 to one higher, like 39+. We would only do that once a month or so, so recruiting would only be open for lvl 24 for a few days to a week. This depends on whether you being the experienced player, want to do this. It would give us more, well trained players I think. Also, I am thinking of having 32+ recruiting limited time as well, just more often than the lvl 24.

I am also hoping to do a lot more with House crafting and House armory, if you have any good armor or weapons (We're not keeping any marketplace items in the armory) that you would like to Donate to the armory that would be helpful, you will be able to request equipment as well, and if we have it you may borrow it for a week.

None of this is set in stone, just ideas. I would like opinions and feedback.