Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
i am in your house but SK_New_NOOB say me , reapply again , and i do it , because i have "SK" Tag
That does not matter at all, I am making a suggestion that we make it harder to join the house in the first place.

Personally I liked the Scarlet Blades system where after we had a good, active member base we only let people in by vouch.
i am in your house , i have SK tag but SK_New_NOOB says me reapply again , and i do it.
Hmm I don't think that you understand what I am saying....
He was never officially part of SK (Neither Click or Spar said he could join) so it was just a mistake on Feel It's part. I'm sure Click and Spar will just say yes but this mistake is just drawing on too long.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Could i get Invites?

SK_Khmer, SK_Shoryuken
(20-11-2012, 03:09 AM)Khmer link Wrote:Could i get Invites?

SK_Khmer, SK_Shoryuken

Sent. If I don't remain a captain or you aren't made a captain we should run away and form our own kingdom. c:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(19-11-2012, 03:03 PM)he4rtbe4t link Wrote:Player name:[SK_he4rtbe4t]
Alt/s:[heartbeat,Ironwarrior_RiseagaiN]
Level of Main:[32]
Class of Main:[sergant]
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:[Yes]
Reason for wanting to join SK:[I want to be in a mature house, that uses teamwork , and doesnt mess around.

Now why would you submit an app with house tags added to your name? I'm sorry, but you just look foolish
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(20-11-2012, 03:42 AM)Murrow link Wrote:[quote author=Khmer link=topic=7027.msg62174#msg62174 date=1353380992]
Could i get Invites?

SK_Khmer, SK_Shoryuken

Sent. If I don't remain a captain or you aren't made a captain we should run away and form our own kingdom. c:
[/quote]

YES!
*cough* Could someone invite me back Smile?

(PK_Pebbles)
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.