Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Now you can invite me Smile
CC_Alex_II is the second account
Loots: 0 
Alex is a good guy. c:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
do we know when we will find out what the official SK banner is sense the vote is up
To be picky, by C3 are we referring now the one with the "Scarlet Knights" scroll or the one without it?
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Hurry up and make my banner, Galen. I want to fly that unicorn banner as I slay nords (:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(30-11-2012, 06:39 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:To be picky, by C3 are we referring now the one with the "Scarlet Knights" scroll or the one without it?

With the scroll. Do it so I can fly our badass colors already  8)
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(30-11-2012, 06:39 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:To be picky, by C3 are we referring now the one with the "Scarlet Knights" scroll or the one without it?

Yes.

ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(30-11-2012, 06:42 AM)Murrow link Wrote:Hurry up and make my banner, Galen. I want to fly that unicorn banner as I slay nords (:

Ask, and ye shall receive. Smile I went with the figurative POMF symbol, rather than words. Unicorn eats too much beans.

[Image: wVTBB.png]
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

(30-11-2012, 08:18 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:[quote author=Galen_Thalheimer link=topic=7027.msg63963#msg63963 date=1354257543]
To be picky, by C3 are we referring now the one with the "Scarlet Knights" scroll or the one without it?

Yes.
[/quote]

Um, Clickypoo, you can't answer "yes" to an "or" question. Tongue . I'll assume with scroll.

Galen, that banner is wonderful. It'd be a waste if you didn't include it as well.

But in all seriousness, I'd say go for the scroll. I'm sure whatever you dish out will look nice.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma