Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Alright everything is updated  Wink
My Characters:

SK_Avitus: level 43 Commando

SK_Brucetus: Level 39 Sniper

SK_Karl_Aurum: Level 9 militia
(23-02-2013, 05:43 PM)Gashy link Wrote:The event is today in roughly 3 hours. BE THERE!

Also new recruits, I highly recommend that you show up. Be sure to have your banner and tags updated
Hope to see you soon!

Er what's the server/password if there is one? I don't see that information anywhere.
just get on ts eventually and somebody will tell you if you spam chat enough.
Nice job at the event today, Knights. 3 Prince kills in a row is a successful event in my book. If we do this every week, somebody is bound to get something.  8)
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Event Screenshots
(24-02-2013, 12:41 AM)Gashy link Wrote:Nice job at the event today, Knights. 3 Prince kills in a row is a successful event in my book. If we do this every week, Ugh and Mr. Awesome are bound to get something.  8)

Fixed
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(24-02-2013, 12:56 AM)Murrow link Wrote:[quote author=Gashy link=topic=7027.msg85904#msg85904 date=1361666473]
Nice job at the event today, Knights. 3 Prince kills in a row is a successful event in my book. If we do this every week, Ugh and Mr. Awesome are bound to get something.  8)

Fixed
[/quote]

That's so true it hurts. I would love to find ONE legendary.
- Respect is earned -
what about my apply bro
you haven't  answer me plz answer me
Player name: Trojan
Character ID: 2449513
Alt/s: None
Level of Main: 43
Class of Main: Commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes but no mic
Reason for wanting to join SK: Wanted A active and social clan and to play with some pros
(24-02-2013, 01:02 PM)Danyar link Wrote:what about my apply bro
you haven't  answer me plz answer me

It is nothing personal but having contemplated several factors (as well as feedback from other Knights) I will have to deny your application. Good luck finding another house and I know you'll make a great addition to another organization.

Quote:Knight link=topic=7027.msg86176#msg86176 date=1361735155]
Player name: Trojan
Character ID: 2449513
Alt/s: None
Level of Main: 43
Class of Main: Commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes but no mic
Reason for wanting to join SK: Wanted A active and social clan and to play with some pros

Give us 1-2 business days to respond to your application and I'll let you know if it goes through or not. In the meantime I would recommend actively joining our TS and getting to know everybody.
- Respect is earned -