Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive)
I want to join ON back , i have more time to spend in Ni now.I have 1 warden and 1 Sharpshooter
(27-06-2013, 06:38 PM)Oakheart link Wrote:I want to join ON back , i have more time to spend in Ni now.I have 1 warden and 1 Sharpshooter

what was your ingame Name again pls ? Tongue
Loots: 0 
(27-06-2013, 06:38 PM)Oakheart link Wrote:I want to join ON back , i have more time to spend in Ni now.I have 1 warden and 1 Sharpshooter

I am sorry to tell you that you are not accepted back into ON. Good luck in finding another house.
guys do we signed up for the house tournaments?If not do it. Big Grin
Arcavius_Thor:Prince kill:4
                            Thor kill:1
my steam: xelosz

(28-06-2013, 09:02 AM)Dominius Khalifa link Wrote:guys do we signed up for the house tournaments?If not do it. Big Grin

yeah we've signed up don't worry Tongue
ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]
(27-06-2013, 09:19 PM)Harlaus link Wrote:[quote author=Oakheart link=topic=8320.msg121166#msg121166 date=1372358330]
I want to join ON back , i have more time to spend in Ni now.I have 1 warden and 1 Sharpshooter

I am sorry to tell you that you are not accepted back into ON. Good luck in finding another house.
[/quote]

abd pls change the name from your Crossbowman
Loots: 0 
is there something we can check to see our progress on our house crafting project?
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
not really but i can tell you we need:

5 x Water of Hvergelmir
25 x Small Lump of Lead
260 x Worm Root
169 x Spurn Berry

ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]
We don't have a NordInvasion event, but we do have a Native event, again. It's to prepare and getting ready to beat The Aegis at the house tournament. I'll post again when I know on what time we are going to practice.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Tomorrow?