Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive)
(02-02-2014, 01:21 PM)RemZ link Wrote:Player name: Strider
Character ID: 2435667
Level and Class of Main: 41 commando
Craft profession and level: Armorsmith 7
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Both
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Yes, RemZ
What's your time zone: GMT +1
Why do you want to join us: Because i saw you playing and you looked awesome, and i like to play together

Application pending, join us on teamspeak so we can get to know you. You're also allowed to join our event tonight.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Player name: Cazaa
Character ID: 2435163
Level and Class of Main: 39 Pikeman
Craft profession and level: N/A
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Cal
What's your time zone: GMT
Why do you want to join us: I have seen a few of you play, seem to be decent guys and play to win, unlike many others i have seen
(02-02-2014, 06:50 PM)cazaa link Wrote:Player name: Cazaa
Character ID: 2435163
Level and Class of Main: 39 Pikeman
Craft profession and level: N/A
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Cal
What's your time zone: GMT
Why do you want to join us: I have seen a few of you play, seem to be decent guys and play to win, unlike many others i have seen

Application pending, join us on teamspeak so we can get to know you. You're also allowed to join our event tonight.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Just today i've passed 3000 hours in Mount and Blade: Warband, close to 1/3 of it in NI. I've been playing this game for a long time now, went through native, NW and most of its mods. Nord Invasion was the last of them, and i have to admit - the one that was the best of all. I managed to level my character up and even made a hero out of him, i obtained a legendary item and even killed Odin himself. I feel like i've finished the game now and like there is little else i can achieve here.
It was a great pleasure to meet you all guys, it was a great pleasure to play this mod, but i'm out for good.
Best Regards
Usain Bolt
(07-02-2014, 11:46 PM)Bolt link Wrote:...
It was a great pleasure to meet you all guys, it was a great pleasure to play this mod, but i'm out for good.
Best Regards
Usain Bolt

:'(

Will be missed. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
Player name: KWSN_Nazebaze_I / KWSN_Nazebaze_II / KWSN_Nazebaze_III / KWSN_Nazebaze_IV (Yes, I was with the kwsn before it fell apart)
Character ID: in order -> 2447415 / 2460454 / 2470108 / 2473559
Level and Class of Main: In order again: 31 (archer) / 34 (crossbow) / 49 (commando+skirmisher+crossbow) / 14 (infantry)
Craft profession and level: blacksmith (5) / armoursmith (5) / alchemist (8) / blacksmith (1)
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Nazebaze
What's your time zone: GMT+0
Why do you want to join us: Because I have friends who I have been playing with for a long time with me and they moved there and recommended you guys Smile
KWSN_Nazebaze_I -> He makes "Pew pew"
KWSN_Nazebaze_II -> He has a chamberpot on his head and makes "Pew pew" as well
KWSN_Nazebaze_III -> like, he's supposed to be good, but it's mediocre
KWSN_Nazebaze_IV -> I think I used him one time...
Dawwwww, Usain! :'(

Shame we didn't get to play together as much as I'd like. I do hope one of the upcoming patches will get you back over here, because it is a real pity to see you go. Sad
Good luck with your future, and all the best!

(08-02-2014, 12:06 AM)Nazebaze link Wrote:Player name: KWSN_Nazebaze_I / KWSN_Nazebaze_II / KWSN_Nazebaze_III / KWSN_Nazebaze_IV (Yes, I was with the kwsn before it fell apart)
Character ID: in order -> 2447415 / 2460454 / 2470108 / 2473559
Level and Class of Main: In order again: 31 (archer) / 34 (crossbow) / 49 (commando+skirmisher+crossbow) / 14 (infantry)
Craft profession and level: blacksmith (5) / armoursmith (5) / alchemist (8) / blacksmith (1)
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:
What's your time zone:
Why do you want to join us:

Application accepted, haven't seen you around myself, but I've heard good stuff about you from Lenny, Fuzzy and Saxon, so that's all good by me! I'm gonna need a steamname from you, though, so I can invite you to the ON steamgroup.
Make sure to change your tags n banner, and hopefully see you around soon!

P.S. I'm in TS right now with Lenny and Saxon, might be a good time to socialize. Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hey guys, im just announcing that ive changed my in-game to ON_Legion (from ON_Paddy [thought it sounded cool and i like the romans :3]) so if you see ON_Legion on Steam or in game, it me Tongue.
Characters:
- Legion_I:       Zweihander   lvl 52
- Legion_II:        Pikeman      lvl 50
- Legion_III:         Sniper       lvl 43
- Legion_IV:  Crossbow-man  lvl 26
(07-02-2014, 11:46 PM)Bolt link Wrote:Just today i've passed 3000 hours in Mount and Blade: Warband, close to 1/3 of it in NI. I've been playing this game for a long time now, went through native, NW and most of its mods. Nord Invasion was the last of them, and i have to admit - the one that was the best of all. I managed to level my character up and even made a hero out of him, i obtained a legendary item and even killed Odin himself. I feel like i've finished the game now and like there is little else i can achieve here.
Best Regards
Usain Bolt

Usain, you are drunk again?  :o
Will miss you Usuain played some great runs on Hard and Ragnarok with you.  :'(
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling