Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Admins Joining the server when full
The only people bitching about admins joining full servers are people that lose connection or get kicked for being AFK and can't go back in. If you lost connection, someone else would have probably taken your spot already, and if you got kicked for being AFK, well you kind of deserve to stay out to learn your lesson.

When I join a full server, what I usually get is greetings and people are happy that I'm around to help out.

Remember, admins are experienced players (high level, good gear) that are not paid or do not get any items/benefits to watch over you, all on their personal time. Most of the time when admins play on a server, they carry the team to higher waves. I've seen more people being grateful to have admins on their servers than people complaining it's 17/16. When they complain it's 17/16 it's 95% for the wrong reasons. Anyway, as soon as someone leave or get kicked for being AFK, server returns to 16/16 , so you still can't join anyway. So asking the admin to leave wouldn't make room for you or your friend.

I'm getting really tired of people bitching about admins when they don't even consider the facts they are not paid and help the community on their own time.

Messages In This Thread
Admins Joining the server when full - by aaron748 - 16-07-2013, 05:22 AM
Re: Admins Joining the server when full - by Sphinx - 21-07-2013, 06:32 PM