Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
With regards to the waves. I think wave 14 should be a re spawn wave, (huscarls) and from every 2nd round up should be a re spawn. For example |  14 , huscarls ( if win repsawn on wave 15.) 15 mixed, 16 ( was knights and whatever the new wave will be, respawn on round 17 as they tend to rip shit up. etc. etc. But for the cav getting removed i thought it might be a good idea to replace the Nord Cav and Nord knights and other mounted warriors. with Fully plated beserkers. it might be hard but wave 16 (knights) would be just as hard to kill plated beserkers. or just full plated Skirms with 2 handed weps. thatd rip shit up. Anyways if this doesnt make sense to anyone but they think they like it, just PM me, ill explain it alot better if u need help.

Zero.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 05-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 29-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by AEF_ZeRo - 03-04-2012, 07:06 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Leturoa - 28-05-2013, 10:55 AM