Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban
Some time ago I was banned for... For trolling?
Here is my question to explain what I exactly did so Winter said me that devs decided to ban me? I remember:
-1 time killed last after 5 minutes saving. All serv was angry. I though we don't need to save so long before mixed. You told me that you building houndreds of platform, walls etc so I did not this again.
- Talking with other persons. What we talked about? Hmm, I don't remember everything, but that was for example:
I - i found eagle feather!
person A - can you sell this?
I - no I need it
person B - but ghost, can you sell me this?
I - as I said, I don't wanna sell this...
person C - ghost, I know you don't want sell this, but ghost, can you sell this?
Or some fool accuse me for using barrel at thor's chosen (an eariel match) resulting was dead of them all. I told him many times that trickster killed me and that was not possible me to do this, but he didn't changed his mind and keep accuse me.
And many, many more... If chating is prohibited, you should turn off it for good. I offended nobody, on the other hand I noticed that ppl don't like when somebody is chatting. So here is next point to turn off the chat in game.
What's more "trolling" could I do? Once grabbed fiendish bow (as a pikeman, yeah) and shots to enemies with it. When Winter asked me to take pikeman's weapon, I did it.
That was all my "crimes" I remember. Well, unless you think that destroy one normal cade when I stuck amongst a thounsands of short heavies and walls is very, very bad crime.
If you can explain accurately reason of ban I will be grateful. If it's possible, I wish to get unban.
Thanks.
King_Bobs_Bodyguard 52 lvl
Prince: 1                        ID: 2443414
King Ragnar: 4           Ghost_Xbow 52 lvl
Odin: 1                           ID: 2470473
Thor: 0
Queen: 0
Wraith: 19
Loke: 2

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Ghostz - 24-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Re: Unban - by Hypernoma - 24-09-2014, 05:27 PM