Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
I just would like to add some thoughs I have concerning recruitment:

1. I do believe we would like to see active players, who we often meet in-game and play together to have fun and spend time nicely between firends.

2. equipment and skills are really not significant IMHO (though keep in mind house rules are you should be lvl 39). They will come if one plays, just a matter of time. House memebers always glad if we can help in that.

3, whether you use TS and have a microphone or not doesn't matter at all to me, since I use it not and still can do well... I wonder why so many house put TS as an important requirement.

So, me personally, I would prefer you to not submit an application if you are not sure yet if NI is what you love and want to play often. I do not mean 6 hours every day, ofc... But its no good if one shows up once per two weeks, you see my point I believe.

Important note: this is not an official house announcement. For such, its our leader Sagi and our Captains: Andrea and Shark. Its just some remarks from an active and proud member Smile

All SPQR members I want to strongly incourage to comment on that. All potential candidates are most welcome to ask questions and make friends with us in-game to make sure is't the right place for you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - by Bobo - 21-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Recruiting - by Luggi00 - 13-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Re: Recruiting - by sicario - 13-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Badmeester Application - by badmeester - 05-04-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Badmeester Application - by Bobo - 06-04-2016, 08:25 PM