Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you want this to happen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Do want
71.43%
25 71.43%
Don\'t want
17.14%
6 17.14%
Don\'t want to want it but want it
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New event idea, Roll the dice. Need Suggestions!
Bring me his head!!! on a wave you are tasked to kill a certain bot some sort of punishment if you don't some sort of reward if you do

Don't know what to call this one but on a random respawn wave you have to kill the boss with a medic box

Incoming ! on this roll everyone must try and find a shield to block the incoming ranged

Swadian Warcry/Battlecry! (whatever is preferred) the elected player must make up a chant that he must sing/shout at the beginning and end of the wave

Catch it son! the player must attempt to receive a headshot from a Nord.

Maze runner!  one player is elected to be the maze runner the rest of the team need to build a maze for him to run through (Maze must use at least 10 + plus  barricades )

Suicide bomber!  player must run with a barrel into the nords and blow it up 

Hey sexy lady! player is force equipped with brides clothing dress/gown and other items for a certain number of rounds (whole game ??)

Let it snow!  all weapons dropped and snowballs must be thrown at the enemy

Pictionary! player must pick up and use a ranged weapon to make a shape of  something on a nearby wall first to guess the picture  gets a reward of some sorts

Traitor !!! player is force switched to become a nord till the next respawn  (will be hard to implement)

You want some I give it you! player must drink beer three times on the map and then charge in to the nords ready to give them some

(so want to be able to do this) Assassin !! you have the assassin/royal assassin or trickster gear force equipped including weapons and you must assassinate one of the nords

BULLSEYE!!  hit three headshots in a row

Stairway to heaven ! (cade stacking is allowed only for this dice roll) the player select 3 players who make a stairway to heaven with them they then must climb down and down twice without falling to get to heaven.

Could make some more elmo when i'm not so tired also some of this would require a developer i believe with the force equipping so those will be hard to do 
Poor people don't deserve rewards! -HappyMonk3y99

Once said on a cold night during a VM event 
2 Big bouncy books - Winterkin
Them double dictionaries though - Sigolo 

2 legendaries 
2015-10-19 01:34:16    Impervious
2018-04-30 01:22:41 Dead Shot 
https://gyazo.com/cd6185805cd10a6bd5d496c000742da3

May the Forlon Vanguard rest in peace 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/conswebby

Messages In This Thread
Re: New event idea, Roll the dice. Need Suggestions! - by Consweber - 07-09-2015, 01:16 AM