Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request
Your rambling and incoherent post has persuaded me to make a rare forum post.

I have very little to say on this matter, largely because there is no point in arguing with idiots. This is your second ban and there is a common pattern of behavior appearing. I will, however, point out that "retard" is indeed an insult unless we are discussing his medical state or mental capacity. Even then, outwith US legal terminology, the term "retard" is one to have fallen out of favour, including with yours truly. As it is, the ban will stand. While not suggesting that you have no life, I encourage you to take advantage of your hiatus from NordInvasion to pursue some worthwhile endeavours. Perhaps consider volunteering to assist those with learning difficulties?

I will leave you with one of my favourite quotes and one I do my best to live my life by:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
― George Carlin

Warmest regards,

Hypernoma
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by GennesisGuallardo - 15-03-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Unban request - by Xen - 16-03-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Unban request - by GennesisGuallardo - 16-03-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Unban request - by [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle - 16-03-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Unban request - by Hypernoma - 16-03-2016, 12:03 PM