Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I am a modder, I developed a dynamic wave generation system last year.
I am in communication with kip on this, and have submitted code with full explanation, and when i saw how i did it, it is super tricky, lol. Definitely a new system which can be followed up on to improve the game by a lot.

Essentially the game mode randomly selects units added to the system at match start. It randomly selects how many units per player are spawned, within a realistic threshhold. It randomly selects unit type from unit pool, for each slot based on slots selected for round, bosses can be added with a few lines of code. Can be easily modified to fully feel like it is an NI mission meant to be included.

The main magic was how I cut, and merge a string with an integer, in a craft way, which makes calling the bot reference, making it possible to have a never ending fight, with totally unique waves every time.

So now i just wait to see if the project is approved, i feel like this type of mode is just what NI needs to create constant, around the clock matches, and better player progression.
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a modder, I developed a dynamic wave generation system last year. - by [WCS] Warborn - 26-05-2016, 10:01 PM