Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
I definitely agree that the CM should get some TLC. I have two crossbow heroes, a Chosen Marksman, and a Pavise Champion. Apart from hero locked items, which there are not many of for CM, there is next to no reason to use the Chosen Marksman. The speed bonus is next to, if not completely negligible for the use of crossbows for CM. Besides that, the Pavise has better Melee, Armor, Shielding, and is a much more well rounded and effective class. I own an Eastern Repeater, but even that is not enough for me to go from Pavise to CM.

To make Chosen Marksman more effective and fit its niche better, I would recommend adding +80 for crossbow skill and possibly lowering the accuracy for the eastern repeater to counteract it for when other classes pick it up. This is because the bonus for the use of crossbows with increased proficiency is not very noticeable compared to the use of bows and throwing with increased proficiency. Even though this increase may sound like a lot, please remember that the CM does not have the best: shielding, armor, melee capabilities, melee weapons and speed compared to the two other classes. The Chosen Marksman is better at one thing only: shooting skill. As such, if the CM would be more a juggernaut in that regard, it would have more of a niche on the battlefield and be more on par with the stat increases of the other hero classes.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by CaptOle - 06-10-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM