Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Welcome admins
I had similar situation before - few years ago I had an account on a different forum and one day some admin sent me a message. He suspected me of having multi-accounts (more than one account, which was forbidden) because I had the same IP as someone else. That was very surprising and now I am surprised too. That time I have been exculpated and I hope it will happen here aswell.

It's alright now, I understand why it may be suspicious. Few days ago I was quite upset on admins for banning me.
My mount&blade history is that I played it since last 9 months. I started with normal mount&blade. I started with native - is sucks so I looked for some modules. I eventually played Europe 1200, Sword of Damocles, 1866, Europe 1805 and Star Wars conquest... These mods were great and I can highly recommend them if you have normal mount&blade.
A couple weeks ago I found that there is a better version of m&b. Before I get money to buy it I looked for some interesting mods. There are multiplayer mods like cRPG, NordInvasion, total invasion or Western, but I finally chosen NordInvasion because Western is dead, total invasion needs very strong PC and cRPG isn't exactly what I'd like to play. I gave a chance to NI.
I downloaded mod before I bought a Warband. I didn't launched native because I've heard that there's no difference between normal m&B native and warband native. I played for a while and wanted to make a big money for aegis shield and blue trans. That was my plan.
Now I am banned. I don't know how could I prove that I'm telling the truth.
UK The Irish Eagle is saying that I know the game very well and I know the admins which isn't truth. I don't know who banned me during the game, I think that was one of the players that called me LarsF. I am also confused how you can still suspect me of being banned player if you have this location application. It's impossible that someone played this mod in my house, I'd know this.

I HOPE YOU'LL UNBAN ME QUICK. I have no idea what else would you like to know from me. If you won't unban me I'll just play another mod and spread the word about this situation.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome admins - by Barbarian_the_best - 16-03-2017, 08:46 AM
RE: Welcome admins - by Barbarian_the_best - 16-03-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Welcome admins - by Tjav - 16-03-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Welcome admins - by Barbarian_the_best - 16-03-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Welcome admins - by Disco - 16-03-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Welcome admins - by [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle - 16-03-2017, 10:35 PM
RE: Welcome admins - by Barbarian_the_best - 17-03-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Welcome admins - by Hypernoma - 19-03-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: Welcome admins - by Barbarian_the_best - 19-03-2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Welcome admins - by Barbarian_the_best - 26-03-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: Welcome admins - by Hypernoma - 27-03-2017, 04:44 PM