Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea for more fun on long term play
(20-08-2017, 11:45 AM)jpdesjardins Wrote: We're not in a court, nor in a philosophy forum, so for that recession thing, I'm not going to detail it any further. You either understand the joke related at first try or follow the your path all along.

What are you talking about? You brought up that there's a recession, and I am showing that it's not. Trying to now say that it was a joke is a weak way absolve yourself of responsibility.

(20-08-2017, 11:45 AM)jpdesjardins Wrote: I won't lie, I didn't read your 2013 idea, since well, we're in 2017. You faced the situation at the moment, I'm facing this one and I'm making a huge conjecture here, but I'm pretty sure there was a lot more people around at this time. I'm quite sure the statistics have changed a little.

You ask for ideas, then not read them. Out of curiosity, do you think concepts of loot generation and distribution expire or require minimum population? Regardless, you missed the entire point, which was that people agreeing with you is not enough to affect change. Good job!

(20-08-2017, 11:45 AM)jpdesjardins Wrote: What's that get good and kill more bots? Pardon me, but my priority is not to get the best at a video game, I'm here to have fun, if I suck then so be it.

If you can kill more, then you can generate more loot, which averts this entire situation. Also, if you only care about fun, then you shouldn't care about prices, items, or whatever. Fun is item-agnostic. You can't have it both ways.

(20-08-2017, 11:45 AM)jpdesjardins Wrote: You might have had great idea in that thread. At this point you made your idea clear, you won't change your mind, but so do I. We'll see how the dev. team settle this. For your last quote, not my philosophy, feels like I saw it in a movie somehow too.

You haven't made a convincing argument. And even if you get your way, it doesn't make changes loot table changes any less completely counter to previous dev decisions. Two completely opposing ideas can't be correct simultaneously. I just like pointing out the hypocrisy.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idea for more fun on long term play - by DR. - 07-08-2017, 06:58 AM
RE: Idea for more fun on long term play - by DR. - 17-08-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: Idea for more fun on long term play - by DR. - 20-08-2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Idea for more fun on long term play - by DR. - 23-08-2017, 03:06 AM
RE: Idea for more fun on long term play - by Malong - 20-08-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: Idea for more fun on long term play - by DR. - 25-08-2017, 07:02 AM