Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer
(22-11-2017, 06:42 PM)Malong Wrote:
(22-11-2017, 10:24 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: It is hilarious how salty people become if you take away their 500k sheckel

Nka: I need Thor for Legacy.
PCK: Fuck Nka, he's rich enough already!
(PCK kills Thor)
(Nka rage quits a Tricksters event)
Faravin: PCK, please!
PCK: He's just joking. He'll be back.
(Nka doesn't return)

lol

I believe most of this is just because of people's attitudes towards the game.  Like Baron and Coconut pointed out, in their runs they were willing to let people complete their quests and get the rewards and it turned out better for everyone.  To those suggesting that the reward number be lowered and this will somehow fix the problem - people were still complaining when you didn't let them complete these quests when it was only 50k, and they were also complaining when you didn't let them get the last Valkyrie kill for that sweet, sweet 10k.  The massive jump to 500k only exacerbates the problem, but it did not create it.  To anyone reading this that knows they are also that person that yells and rages when they don't get that last bit of gold, just remember that this is a game meant for fun and there will always be another run.  Your friends and fellow players should be worth more to you than 500k, Faravin.

However, I am not wearing the rose-tinted glasses so much that I think this won't always be a problem.  I fully support Kaasovics ideas of basing the quests around presence on the server and, most importantly, making them account based rather than character based.  This will be possible when the unified inventory changed are completed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer - by Winter - 22-11-2017, 07:27 PM