Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer
(27-11-2017, 04:29 PM)Malong Wrote: I appreciate that you manually add newlines, but this forum (and every one I've ever encountered) has automatic word wrapping. Your post should appear like this:

(27-11-2017, 12:13 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote: I appreciate the enthusiasm in your many reactions on my posts across the forum, but I think repeatedly hinting at an obscure attempt of mine to uncover a conspiracy is a little rediculous. So let me make this clear for you: There is criticism of me and others across this forum which is meant constructive and aims at an improvement of the game. As in every society there are people that have more than others. The question is, how much inequality are the devs willing to accept and how much equality are they willing to add. I say accept here, not promote. Further it is a fact, that some people have more influence than others. The question is if there shall be borders of this influence and where those shall be drawn. Do the devs want to draw them alone or will they ask the players about it as well? As long as questioning the situation or even having a question itself puts the one asking or questioning in a bad light, the progress of improvement will be very limited in my opinion.

Wow, thank you for that, Malong! I didn't realize that first sentence belonged to Green_Dragon before as the formatting made me think it was just a broken quote of my sentence. Now I see that Green_Dragon was actually just mocking me Sad This hurts my feelings as I was being sincere. Oh well :/

I do apologize, Green_Dragon, if when you said "There is in my opinion not a single reason not to do this, other than the interest of those who have, not
to let those gain access to the top, that don't have" you were not at all implying that such a motivation exists in those responsible for deciding... Although then I am left wondering why you included it at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer - by Winter - 27-11-2017, 06:55 PM