Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
Got a feeling Mangler may get a nerf soon as about a week ago we found with 2-3 mara in game that has a mangler you can stun King Ragnar. I want to guess you could do the same with Thor and Odin if you timed it well and a had a healer for thor.

So as this was on my mind for about a week I was thinking of how you could change this but still make mangler a good polearm for mara vs navel/pok.

Well, we still don't have a knockdown polearm but I don't think that fits manglers model at all. To add I think Inf should have something over pike. So crush through does the job? So I don't contradict my self when I said " Inf should have something over pike" Well Legacy just got a pike-ish mode so you could say this is the inf-ish mode for Mara.

In my mind, the spikes on the mangler would go through a shield? And if that doesn't work as an example well maybe this. 

(10-07-2016, 08:51 PM)Winter Wrote: For the Mangler, it was given less thrusting pierce because it already has so much slashing pierce.  If you look at the pike, it is a stick covered in spikes.  It would be very awkward to try to do an overhead stab with something so front-heavy 

For stats well atm it is.

Weight 2.5
Speed rating 97
Weapon length 199
Swing damage 57p
Thrust damage 47p

I'm not sure as it would need to be tested but something like this may work. It is slower/heavier but can do more work on rag if you know what I mean eg w6 on Mara is fucked. 

Weight 5-8                     < -   Can't kite with it as easily.
Speed rating 92-5          < -   Can't "solo" boss's
Weapon length 199
Swing damage 50-52p
Thrust damage 50p
-Crush through 

Btw Bring Back the Old Polehammer! or a craftable version/lootable one Plz

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by DR. - 07-01-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM