Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do players want this function?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
72.22%
13 72.22%
No
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unexpected text when somebody looted legendaries
I just think its funny as I can think of about 2-3 ways to get a fairer loot system/mechanic and you come up with one I did not think of that uses cash. 

The problem should be fixed at the source I personally think as then it can help the problem with legendaries as well. 

A good example is sulphur atm. People are offering a fuck tone for it as it seems 0 are in the market. Whether that was on the dev's for lowering the drop rate or not idk/idc I just don't think its normal for a mat to drop as much as lumps lets say then the next day the drop rate ether feels a lot less. 

Or the devs did change it to the rarest mat because of reasons I don't understand yet. 

Wood of G is a good example of something I think should be changed as it hit 7k at one point and people like me were on avg were looting 10 per week at one point... I like how the dev's control the market ish but plz keep up to date with the market more often and make changes accordingly... An example with a good change I can see is with dragon axe? I'm not sure when the last dropped but it sure was some time ago but even then we are not getting 1 per 12-20 weeks like some other years. 

A bad example is Nobel steel vs Studded I personally think Nobel steel should have 5x the chance to drop vs studded same goes with Bolt Tosser vs Pen || Ags vs Vgs || Dark Gothic vs Gothic || Twigs, V-daggers vs Rups and so much more. If you say well that seems like a lot of work well ye but when was the last time this dropped: Vgs, Rups, Pen, H-Torch, Severance, Bulwark, Excalibur, Ek, Mjo, Mangler, Typnoob, Tempest, Rending Bolts  Etc..  But even then its more about how much are in game vs the other. It cant be to hard to up the % on 1 thing then lower the % on its partner? 

If you thinking Wait is that going to make stuff like this will go up in price (Ags, Twigs, Bolt Tosser, Fell edge, Fang, etc...) well no as I would expect a dev to keep their eyes on the numbers more than atm like I said and make changes accordingly every 3-13 weeks. I Think as an example Dur should be the same price as Legacy now that's a good example as its well close within 5m ish. I think it's with on 5m ish because there are about the same number of them in game or alest in the market.

What number would the dev's be looking at?
1. How much are in game vs its partner(s) 
2. If possible how much are in afg accounts. How could you tell? Well idk make a timer for accounts so if you have not logged in in idk 3 weeks the dev could see the item as being afg and if that person loggs back in that item is now back in the dev numbers etc.
3. How much Hero's in game that can use that item (This one is more on the supply and demand for this mod) How do I tell how much of each hero are in the game? I would expect that tool to be already be made. What's that got to do with loot? Well, i would hope Sok has higher drop rate than any ranger gear. what is it by the way? 50 RGs to 1 Ranger in game ? lol 

Etc.. You can see I could talk about this for much longer but I can't be fucked knowing that the changes i said are very unlikely to be made as this mod moves very slowly with "big" changes. If you are wondering how this connects to what nka said idk i just made it link.

(19-01-2018, 09:04 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Don't know what colour would fit.

You found 1 x Noob

Something like that is all I think it would need

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unexpected text when somebody looted legendaries - by DR. - 19-01-2018, 09:18 AM