Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should we separate the drop table?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep drops as they are
28.57%
12 28.57%
Separate drops so that only bosses give legendary items and only minions give materials
19.05%
8 19.05%
Keep random Nords dropping legendary items, but remove materials from bosses
50.00%
21 50.00%
Keep materials on bosses, but remove legendary items from random Nords
2.38%
1 2.38%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Separate Legendary and Material Drops
(21-01-2018, 11:04 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(21-01-2018, 10:39 AM)Jalau Wrote: I must admit I loved the times were we tried to kill every single sniper without a barrel whilst keeping everyone alive to guarantee the highest possible chance for a hurricane. I liked that and I think legendaries should be dropped by minions too and furthermore they should be special to some minions. Because those days were extremely challenging and fun.

That's a good and fair point and it actually goes into the direction too, I tried to point out.
As a Hurricane is no longer the best bow in game, it could still drop from an Einherjar Sniper
with a dropchance that at least creates one drop in a month or so. I must admit I'm a bit
biased here as I'd love being able to afford one, but in general I think it would be a moti-
vational thing to have in addition to mat drops that bring back crafting as it was once planned
to be a vital part of NI I guess.

Yes. It was just fun to farm specific mobs to get their drops. If those were removed we would "only" play the game for the bosses which would be quite boring compared to before. Maybe even let some minions drop strong stuff again so that it is even more exiting to fight against those special waves.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]

Messages In This Thread
Separate Legendary and Material Drops - by Winter - 21-01-2018, 06:31 AM
RE: Separate Legendary and Material Drops - by Jalau - 21-01-2018, 12:57 PM