Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Application for the return of item left in house trust
Firstly, The item never belonged to Murrow, it didn't belong to the bank, it didn't belong to Woody.

The item was purchased by myself for the following items on March 28th 2015 in the early AM:

Fiendish bow

Sok
Barrel
5m

The Shield of Kings and gold coming from myself, the fiendish bow and barrel from Brennanx.

Trade backs were in place but failed at the time I left the house. Brennanx was able to retrieve my Mjolnir (which i note i was reported for) but could not retrieve the durendal as i recall his trade-back also failed. Trade-backs existed between my accounts and Benschie's/VLKA bank.

During my time in VLKA I had provided very generous gold and material donations and never tried to rip them off. In the time that I frequented this game, I was not, to the best of my recollection, a dishonest player. I did not make unjust/dishonest reports, requests or trades and I had reported any game bugs i came across immediately without attempting to make any personal gain from them. I would hope this quality would afford me some credibility in relation to the question on ownership.

Had Ragnash made a return to the game i would anticipate that he would be met by all gear belonging to him. I am asking for the same, as would any player who might have left an item within a house as large and reputable as VLKA.

Naturally, I respect any decision that may have come from the development team. From my discussions with PCK, I was given to understand winter's remark was provided in light of the fact that little evidence towards ownership existed and the mess of trade logs in the house made it a brothel to go through.

I would hope that upon the receipt of more solid evidence, that decision could be repealed in light of what the writer perceives to be a juster outcome on the face of facts at his disposable.
Going Deep

Messages In This Thread
RE: Application for the return of item left in house trust - by Madjosh - 29-03-2018, 02:19 AM