Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Application for the return of item left in house trust
(29-03-2018, 01:17 AM)Woody Wrote: at the time I was speaking like it was his to see what he would want

I'm glad you know the difference between "would," which expresses a conditional, and "will," which expresses future tense. Before it was "you will be getting" now it's "you would want." Now that it's established you know the difference, you are caught in another lie. If you indeed meant the conditional, you would (see?) have typed "so far[, it] looks like you would get" instead of "so far[, it] looks like you will be getting."

(29-03-2018, 01:17 AM)Woody Wrote: This is my last post thx for the entertainment but ye you have failed to prove to Winter let alone me

Not to put words in others' posts, but proof of ownership isn't the issue. Stop protecting the "value" of the bank and do the right thing:

(29-03-2018, 02:19 AM)Madjosh Wrote: Had Ragnash made a return to the game i would anticipate that he would be met by all gear belonging to him. I am asking for the same, as would any player who might have left an item within a house as large and reputable as VLKA.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Application for the return of item left in house trust - by Malong - 29-03-2018, 11:45 AM