Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Application for the return of item left in house trust
(30-03-2018, 03:01 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I have been watching this thread for a while now and the main problem I am seeing is trying to figure out whether the item, the Durendal afaik, was actually an item of Madjosh and whether this item was gifted or loaned to the bank.

I have seen OP delivering evidence of the purchase of the Durendal, 28th of March 2015, which I can confirm.

However I think it is more OPs problem for not providing evidence whether the Durendal was gifted to the bank or if it was loaned. Anyone could say a gifted item was once a loan to undo a donation.

Have you been watching this thread for a while? You seemingly missed this:

(28-03-2018, 10:55 PM)Malong Wrote: Here's the chat log (and apparently the chat history since then):

Code:
*** Chat begins 2018-02-25 00:30:43
<00:42:21> Woody: well idk care about paying a det

(30-03-2018, 03:01 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Now I see that compensation for the lost item has been offered, yet has been refused. The value of the compensation compared to the value of a Durendal back in the day (March 2016) seems okayish to me, possibly more compensation has been offered then necessary, but whatever, you can't expect to get a compensation that matches the current value of a Durendal.

I honestly hope you don't think those junk items are ample compensation for a Durendal, whatever your theoretical value of them may be.

(30-03-2018, 03:01 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: While selling stuff of others without their permission is forbidden, the example provided by Soviet actually contains evidence that the items provided to the player were indeed loaned, which I am failing to see in this thread.

The example I provided shows someone being banned for selling items belonging to someone else. Woody referred to it as a de[b]t, so clearly he knew the item belongs to Madjosh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Application for the return of item left in house trust - by Soviet - 30-03-2018, 03:31 PM