Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
(26-05-2018, 12:26 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(26-05-2018, 12:17 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Wait you are saying that this should help new players who would other wise sell there first loot of a low price to a player
So instead of that they sell for a really low price to the marketplace?
So basically they get as low if not lower and nobody gets a chance at that nice new loot that someone got?
I would say no
Edit- This would also mean that the devs would have to determine the price of legendarys and that is something that they will not do

There is a difference between "significantly low" and laughable. You determine what that might be.

The devs wouldn't have to determine the average or "real" price for a legendary but set a price that
lets the player make some progress respective to the significance of the loot. (Red, Yellow, Orange etc)

Even if those prices at the scrapyard where very low, I'd prefer to scrap the darn thing than being ******
by individuals without moral barriers or social education. Can't be more precise about this...

Which part of this does not have the devs setting a price?
I would highly doubt that anyone thinks that the Ironsong is worth as much as say the tempest
So you would have to take each item and name a price which ends with the devs determining what they think the value of each item is and that is something they will not do
Also I would say the difference between "significantly low" and laughable is not so very much
Say I looted a worm bane and sold it for 500K
That would be a scam on me but I could not see the market being anymore]

Edit- The real problem I believe is that what ever price the market has some will say it's a scam and others will say it's to high
I would not buy a tempest for over 50 mil but people still say it's over 100 mil
There is no set price for a reason and if the devs put one in even if it's a fraction of the trading value people will start using it as a set value

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features] - by Sir Baron - 26-05-2018, 01:42 PM