Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Seasonal Events and Item descriptions with lore.
(06-08-2018, 07:48 AM)Elmo Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 06:38 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: Whatever happened to Swadian Invasion, is that still a thing? Just wondering? I remember that being fun back in the day and trying to kill the dev team as they were bosses etc. and getting rewards while there were like 50 ppl in TS.

Well the most recent swadian invasion didn't exactly go to plan... the Nords had trouble controlling the bots, the server was struggling and everyone was rubber banding pretty hard. And if the nords wanted to not die instantly they'd have to basically hide or spam throwables because of OP swadian gear E.G Aliadrod spam, Dead shot, rending, mangler and ironsong... plus not being able to see your own HP kinda sucks :/.

It might not seem it from the Swadians POV but playing a boss is not as great as it sounds... for instance some nord bosses aren't stronk enough to pick up their own weapons...

lol, RIP the "good 'ole days" nerds always talk about in channel I suppose. Point taken.

*edit* I should have thrown in a "last nail in the coffin" comment in there for Terath.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seasonal Events and Item descriptions with lore. - by Stillicho - 06-08-2018, 08:33 AM