Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Version 1.8] Website Enhancement Script
(25-07-2012, 02:18 AM)Kip link Wrote: I noticed that the "NI EXP Le Lazy - Jikuu_Ryuu" section is slightly broken because of the removal of mounted xp.  This causes the script to not calculate how much assist xp to use for gold.

To correct the problem, replace this code...

[code=Original Code]
function addEvents() {
obj.getElementsByClassName('a2')[0].addEventListener('click', function(){inputEXP('assist_ranged')}, false);
obj.getElementsByClassName('a3')[0].addEventListener('click', function(){inputEXP('assist_melee')}, false);
obj.getElementsByClassName('a4')[0].addEventListener('click', function(){inputEXP('assist_mounted')}, false);
obj.getElementsByClassName('a5')[0].addEventListener('click', function(){inputEXP('assist_gold')}, false);
}
[/code]

with this code...

[code=New Code]
function addEvents() {
obj.getElementsByClassName('a2')[0].addEventListener('click', function(){inputEXP('assist_ranged')}, false);
obj.getElementsByClassName('a3')[0].addEventListener('click', function(){inputEXP('assist_melee')}, false);
obj.getElementsByClassName('a4')[0].addEventListener('click', function(){inputEXP('assist_gold')}, false);
}
[/code]

(The function starts on line 303.)

Yes indeed.
Thanks for saving me time and spurring me to actually sort this thing out. I've been rather busy if you haven't guessed Sad
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Version 1.8] Website Enhancement Script - by Tennenoth - 25-07-2012, 03:01 PM