Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Juggernaughts and other suggestions..
I think you over estimate how good the other 3 classes are compared to jug.

Zwei eg

Armour that's lighter and only slightly better.

A sword that is only 1 cut better and sum speed and some length. Also got a 2nd mode but that came a bit irrelevant when normal 2hs now have a better stab animation.

A hammer that seems eh over powered but that's if you compared it to moj. We are missing a all heroes hammer we have the (ab) but we don't have the (dur). Will be a lot closer to the stats of ironsong if we ever see it.

I've said in the past I want jugg to have almost 100 armour from just the body plate however I also said it should get a LOT slower. What your asking for is just a straight up buff which I don't think it needs.

I've suggested moving the damage reduction to all parts of the body which kaas I think said is possible. Adding leather gloves were bugged and had 1 damage reduction. Def boots are a joke atm seen them go for pennies... imagine if they came with some damage reduction (4-5%).

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Juggernaughts and other suggestions.. - by DR. - 17-02-2019, 07:27 PM