Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Prelude: A novel based upon the MOD "Nord Invasion" PG 13 + (adult content)
Thank you for all of the bios and reads (175 at this time!)  I am looking into publishers and some copyright laws to see if I can get this published for mainstream literature!  More to be posted soon.  I've been battling some illness and fever and once I come out of it the writing will come more often!  Much love!!!! ~~<3

Edit:  I will be adding more and more of the profiles as the story progresses.  ALL CURRENTLY POSTED BIOS will be present in the next scene with depicts a battle in the swadian snows between the resistence heros (you guys) and a pack of nordic worg keepers/trackers.  Expect lots of graphic violence.  Also, this is an adult novel and I would like an active opinion from you guys on two things: 
Are you ok with love scenes being written in (Rated R to X)
Are you ok with Graphic violent descriptions (Skulls and other body parts being violently destroyed etc. etc. etc)  Please post a yes or no; also if an administrator could give me a yes or no if its ok to post that would be lovely.  Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Prelude: A novel based upon the MOD "Nord Invasion" - by Shaman Oren of Staghelm - 28-07-2012, 07:51 AM