Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
Thanks for the compliments but that's not talent, that's hours of work. (That took me four/five days to create.) I'm a programmer mainly so I thought I would try my hand at something more artistic.

It's funny you should mention Blenders UI, I took one look at it and thought it was horrendous! That's the reason I went to Wings 3D, it was much simpler to work out what was going on! Tongue Besides that, I don't really need to do animations, but considering there are a lot of Open Source programs these days, as you mentioned, that are close to or better than their commercial counterparts, that are used in industry these days, I may turn my head and look again at a later date.

With regards to the poly count, I managed to keep those two quite low, the sword itself has 790 and the scabbard is on 900 (total of 1690 if you use the weapon.). Annoyingly because it's a sword/scabbard combination, they get moved together and therefore increase. Sad

I shall see if I can make a more eloquent weapon later and I am sure I will run into some problems that I'll have collar you for.

In the meantime, keep up the good work, I always enjoy looking at other peoples items and stealing their ideas! Smile

[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - by Tennenoth - 17-04-2012, 04:55 AM
Retexturing - by Ryu - 23-07-2012, 02:54 PM