Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Marshall Roghvatir + Queen + there Horses killed - no dev help
(02-11-2013, 09:07 AM)Tajulek link Wrote: 1) I see that you all need to learn the deifiniftion of a verb "complain".
2) I haven't written any post inluding complaining, so read the f*ck carefully. I was just shocked about Hyper's post which in he threatened some people "stop bitching or I'll just turn cav off". They didn't say anything about that devs made bad job/they should have worked harder etc. How many times will I be supposed to write it to let you understad it, clever boys?

EDIT: And Diamond, please, remember to turn your brain on before posting...
EDIT2: Please quote me saying that the 0.6.0 patch is badly-done/could be done in a better way/drops are too rare etc. What? You didn't find anything like that? Oh, poor you!

i think it's best if you stop it here tajulek before something happens to you Sad, hyper is obviously aware of these issues and he will come to them once more important matters are resolved,rome wasn't built in a day after all :p

Messages In This Thread
Re: Marshall Roghvatir Horse kill - no dev help - by madjsoh - 27-10-2013, 03:39 AM
Re: Marshall Roghvatir Horse kill - no dev help - by Nici - 27-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Re: Marshall Roghvatir Horse kill - no dev help - by evildan - 27-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Re: Marshall Roghvatir + Queen + there Horses killed - no dev help - by madjsoh - 02-11-2013, 09:26 AM