Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week)
(12-09-2014, 02:22 AM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=31914.msg197087#msg197087 date=1410479681]
Thought ranger got a price discount too now I see it's still 750k, was tempted to buy it now changed my mind ^^ Mostly playing warden anyways. But kinda wanted to try it out.

You want sympathy? You're one of the richest players in NI.... Go spend some money you bloody miser.

In general statement:

I'm interested in the discussion over hero classes but pleading for 'buff this' or 'discount that' is not very helpful. Some stat discussions that give some real numbers that enhance a specific play style would be useful.
[/quote]
Yah, was expecting an answer like this Tongue. Doesnt matter how rich I am, I spend my money wisely on stuff I need and think it's worth for me. But I can tell you Ranger feels worth it, even without the buff it recieved. Must say I'm loving the extra 1+ in atlethic and with tinny bit more archery skill it makes it even better. Thing I would suggest is maybe add to ranger a little extra 2 handed skill? And remove the extra archery you added if you think it would be too OP buff then. But since Sentinel has more one handed i figured ranger could have more two handed.
Anyways I was thinking months ago already to buy it even with old stats just to try it out but due to how much I play Warden I thought I'd rather spend my money elsewere for now. So dont get me the wrong way of what I said, I am still buying it one day, probably somewhere afther patch. But just said I thought it's discount and figured I might just buy it now but then changed my mind and stated my current thoughts publicly. Wasnt ment for me to bitch about not having discounts or something.

Regards,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32