Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week)
(12-09-2014, 11:57 AM)Barristan link Wrote: Sentinel is doing relatively well, its ability to stun lock, move like the wind along with shoot makes it quite useful. Aventurier certainly is not particularly right and I'm thinking about what to do to it. Open to suggestions.

As for feature requests, I have read every single one of them... Every one ever written. K4mi and Kip have been so busy with the patch that they have not had time to respond to them. Hande is always making maps so he has been busy. Hyper and myself have had real life issues to contend with. So as for the attitude in the last half of that post, have a cup of concrete and harden up. NI is a passion of every dev, the implication that we don't give a stuff can be bottled and sold for the bottle of bollocks that it is.

Sentinel is not doing well. It's less used than the Ranger which was just buffed. 6.5% of all Sniper hero's are Sentinel. That leaves two possible conclusions, that it isn't fine, or that its strengths are useless aside from theorycraft and it's useless because of that. Fred went sentinel hero class, I was in TS with him when he did it. What was his reason? No one else had gone Sentinel yet. So, really, at best, only 5 people went Sentinel because they thought it was a good class. I'd suggest looking back at why you all made the decision to replace Duelist rather than just further increase its strengths. I'm sure a solution to those classes could be found from that reasoning.

As far as the rest goes, I'm not criticizing you as a person. I don't care about you as a person. A lot of feature requests don't get any sort of response, a lot of the ones that do get a response are throwaway responses that barely better than nothing, if only because then we know you actually read them. There are a lot of good ideas that we don't know what is going on about them(What's up with support class respecs? Last thing I heard was "it's difficult to implement, it isn't set up that way currently" and that was a few months ago, a few months after the request first appeared). There are so few actual responses to thought out requests(like the above example), and most of those that do get some response that isn't "no." or some other garbage are barely or never followed up on, that most feature requests are posted without expecting anything, it's a joke.

It doesn't matter if every feature request was read, when there is next to no follow up on throwaway comments like "We'll look into it" while most of them don't get responses at all, why would anyone bother to write up another? What a waste. If developers want well thought out suggestions, then developers should give actual responses. There is a clear lack of communication in this area, it's not good. If you have to assign a dog to dole out responses in developers place, then do it, but there must be communication, excuses don't count.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 11-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by Harlaus - 12-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 07:37 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 08:34 AM