Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Prelude: A novel based upon the MOD "Nord Invasion" PG 13 + (adult content)
Name: Holo Steel

Class: Sharpshooter

Gear: Silk white crossbowmans tunic with heavy scales hidden behind it beind it, plate helmet and gauntlets, leather plated boots, a legendary crossbow by the name of the Bolt Tosser, the legendary axe known as the Fell Edge, and Bolts hand crafted by the best Rhodokian blacksmith given the name of Onyx Bolts.

House *if applicable: The House of Rhoduckia

Personality: A traitor, evil, smart, revenge seeking, snotty, rich kid, a real B****, Always well protected with his group of Rhodoks.

A little thoughts about my character: After many years training as one of the Rhodok Crossbowman, the king of Rhodoks granted him his special hand crafted weapons to help the nords with their domination. Soon after he reached the leader of the Nords pack he was told to join the battle field with his special trained group of commandos and sharpshooters, but not willing to fit into a line Holo Steel went his own seperate path, with his group of heavily trained and heavy armored men this young, but very powerful and rich young boy went on a journey to kill his long and most hated friend... Gladiator William.

But, you can do whatever you want, but I think thats how my character would fit in. Nice story man, I was writing one myself, but I think I'll leave the story telling to you.  Wink
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"

Messages In This Thread
Re: Prelude: A novel based upon the MOD "Nord Invasion" - by Holo33 - 28-07-2012, 10:56 AM