Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Guidance Required [updated June 2016]
(04-06-2016, 08:03 AM)Woody Wrote: In your place i would start a whole new class build it to about 5m then do 1-2 more heros even. Then can put all your worth in one class then start the other classes again.
This is what i did as going for more small trades were you make like 50-150k+ really adds up in the end. That may explain the 549 Threads i have lol

Add the fact when you get to a point like where i am and a lot of other people are upgrades are 5-20m+ and it takes the fun out of it as your playing for nothing it feels like.

As for woody's response.

There's different style's and he's way more experienced here. For me I have made 5 hereo's although I've never had them all geared. I've always had 2 geared at once, one ranged and one melee. Just so I can kite and I can stand behind the cades. That was my strategy gearing out my guys. Personal preference as to what you wanna do with your money though. And yeah, when you have to do though 10m upgrades, it get depressing having to save up that much gold/items to trade for one thing and not being able to do it for a long time.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guidence Required - by darklit - 20-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Re: Guidence Required - by Sargent Q - 20-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Re: Guidence Required - by Killer - 20-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Re: Guidence Required - by Maroon - 20-01-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Guidance Required [updated June 2016] - by Stillicho - 04-06-2016, 11:54 PM