Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deer's Banner-making Sewing Cirlce (Vexillographer for Hire)
[Image: Ry6ppgO.jpg] [Image: DOplxEF.jpg] [Image: WpK9cQ3.jpg] [Image: BxzJ5hK.jpg] [Image: jEPNAJC.jpg]  [Image: oNgscjV.jpg] [Image: IZW49Ak.jpg] [Image: iv62Wun.png]

Lately, I have been PM'ing or Steam messaging people asking if they want me to fix their banners. I was thinking of doing something similar to what Spacey did before, and offer my services to the community. Above are some examples of weird banners I've been making lately.

[glow=grey,2,300]
Want a Banner? Want your banner fixed up a little? Maybe you just need a little help with your own ideas?
[/glow]
I have some pre-made background designs I can offer to add more to plain banners if you like as well.

As an example, for Cwift's banner, I just added the background texture and a little bit of change to the color:
Below are some banners, with pictures I drew with my own hand.
(please don't steal my pictures)
[Image: 1O4Ue8Z.jpg] [Image: Jip2Y0g.jpg] [Image: yk19KmF.jpg] [Image: NXfroWd.jpg] [Image: Eb4HYp0.jpg] [Image: V3KeRTk.jpg] [Image: CgeJ4RC.jpg] [Image: X34b96s.jpg] [Image: p9F8Zqx.jpg]  [Image: zjSW81p.jpg] [Image: v3qgWMs.jpg] [Image: oHRskFr.jpg]
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood

Messages In This Thread
Deer's Banner-making Sewing Cirlce (Vexillographer for Hire) - by Deerheart - 17-02-2015, 09:45 PM