Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion about to fizzle out.
All anyone needs to do to see that this mod is borderline about to fizzle completely out of existence is look at the trading forums.

The first 3 pages are basically the same handful of people selling legendary items and high end crafting items to each other. I can no longer craft most things in my armorsmithing tree because I can not even purchase the mats on the Auction Hall anymore (because they simply arent even for sale, because the only people really playing are people who have 100,000/1,200,000 HM for their next crafting project.)

The game economy has completely ceased existing with smaller items holding completely zero value for vast majority of active players because their boots are worth more then an entire upper end T4 kit.

It is a shame the dev team is not focusing on ways to get more players on board and stimulate the game economy from the bottom up, this is my favorite mod for M&B of all time and I hate to see it fizzle out like this.

I guess I'll keep playing normals with 5-6 people in them and hoping for a legendary drop (their are only about 20-25 people a night, 16 get in hard/rag and stay their and the other 5 or so just farm crooked sticks in normal for the whole night.)

Last couple of days I've seen some newbies here and there but they are either insanely wealthy players just having a rip at people or they ask how much someones pretty sword is worth and the person says " 1,000,0900,00000000,000000k00000 " and there is only a .000001 chance it will even drop devided by 16 for the other players in the server and of course factor in that you probably will need to play normal runs for the next year (Leveling is super lengthy when you only have a handful of other nubs in the normal who cant even get you past troopers.) to get to level 39 for Rag, and then you will likely never get in a rag run because your gear will still suck and people will complain, but thats if you are lucky enough to see a Rag run starting and manage to steal the spot from another well known player (also resulting in people in the server bitching).

If you want nice stuff just craft it (if all the mats arent sitting in someones inventory or absurdly priced, HM 7000g <---WTF? 0.o )

Great Mod. Bad economy.
[Image: S42_SIg.png]
http://s4.postimg.org/e687hkhf1/S42_SIg.png

Horizon (ZweiHander)
Sacrifice (Sniper lvl 52)
Silent (Pikeman lvl 49)

Legendaries:
None, though I have found 6 aketon and one large steaming pile of bullshit.

Messages In This Thread
Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by Mick Williams - 26-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by Kip - 27-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by Kip - 27-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by DR. - 28-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by bob - 28-07-2015, 11:30 PM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by bob - 29-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by DR. - 04-08-2015, 09:42 AM
Re: Nord Invasion about to fizzle out. - by DR. - 06-08-2015, 05:20 AM